Austrian Science Fund (FWF), Austria
Austria Research Promotion Agency (FFG), Austria
Environment Agency Austria (EAA) (Umweltbundesamt GmbH), Austria in collaboration with experts from DLR Project Management Agency (DLR), Germany Daugavpils University (DU), Latvia
Beneficiaries:National Agency for Scientific Research and Innovation (NASRI)
To strengthen the capacities of the National Agency for Scientific Research and Innovation to address the inadequacies in the transposition and implementation of the acquis related to scientific research and innovation.
Summary of the Project
- Providing guidance and recommendations to reform and implement the new law on scientific research and innovation in line with EU regulations and instructions through gap analysis and identifications of shortcomings.
- functional gap analysis
- trainings to strengthening NASRI institutional and administrative capacities capacities
- drafting a new communication and visibility plan
- provide guidance document outlining the strategic development of NASRI
- draft a roadmap designed in a participatory approach
1:Legal framework and secondary legislation in the field of scientific research improved;
2: Institutional and administrative capacities of NASRI, enhanced;
3: A road map for the strategic development of NASRI prepared