- Municipality of Ulcinj
- UET Centre
- Monitoring Group Ulcinj – MogUL
- Municipality of Mirditë
April 2018 - October 2019
The objective of the project is the promotion of cross-border cooperation on enhancing the employability of women by empowering them to be wage earners and job creators.
Summary of the Project
The project supported a better linkage of vocational training with labour market demands, to increase the skills of the labour force. It aimed to enhance employment opportunities for women and the inclusion of women in the labour market, by providing conditions for access to the market for products and by strengthening cross-border cooperation.
• Educational and training courses for women in rural areas
• Organisation of a 5 days fair with local products (3 days in Montenegro and 2 days in Albania)
• Promotion of women-made local products and activities for women though video and other promotional materials
• Enhanced chances of employment for women
• Increased support for women
• Increase of labour intensive and economic initiatives by women
• Integration of cross-border labour markets
• Common instruments by local authorities to facilitate the promotion of women’s work and women-made products in the cross-border area