- Regional Development Agency Korce
- TAMAT-Centro Studi Formazione e Ricerca – Italy
April 2018 – October 2020
To strengthen the capacities of civil society organisations (CSOs) in Albania to promote good governance in the context of rural development, through capacity building and active participation.
Summary of the Project
- 60 citizens and rural CSOs favoured through the “Council for Rural Development” are empowered for their active participation in the process of rural development
- Strengthened competences of 10 rural civil society organisations in promoting good practices in rural development, through capacity building and project work
- Rural networking enabled through the creation of innovative community spaces in Korçë and Devoll for the exchange of ideas and good practices in the area of rural development with the involvement of CSOs and students