- Association for Democratic Prosperity – Zid
- Centre “Children Today”
May 2018 - May 2020
The project aims to contribute to improving the living standards in the cross-border area between Montenegro and Albania by encouraging specific tourism offers.
Summary of the Project
The project sought to enhance the economic valorisation of potentialities in the cross-border area between Montenegro and Albania through the promotion of joint tourism products, based on the child-friendly concept and inter-sectorial cooperation.
- Development of educational materials for Child-Friendly Tourism based on EU best practices
- Representatives of the tourism industry and civil society organisations from the cross-border region are trained to develop new offers in community-based tourism
- Tourism associations, civil society organisations and other key tourism stakeholders in developing Child-Friendly Tourism developed a new joint touristic offer package
- Joint activities focused on developing Child-Friendly Tourism offers as innovative tourist products in the cross-border region are promoted